Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How the west was won.

So last night the Hawks took back the cup and I had a dream that Kris Letang was annouced as a contestent on next season's Dancing with the Stars.


Congrats Chicago. Last night's game proved how a hockey game can change in seconds (17 to be exact) and anything can happen. It must have been awful to be a Boston fan at that game and watch the Hawks hoist the cup, but if any team was going to win the cup this year besides Pittsburgh, I'm glad it was Chicago. Not because I particularly like Chicago (I actually don't care either way about them-- although I still like saying Hossssssa from when he was a Pen and I'm constantly saying "Patrick Kane, the hockey player?"), but you can't argue that they were the best team of the season. Their record and their point streak reflected that. So congrats and enjoy your cup. We hope to take it from you next year.

As for Letang, while I don't see him making an appearance on DWTS, I also don't see him staying a Penguin. It breaks my heart to say, but all signs point to him leaving. I hope I'm (and the media) is wrong, but if he leaves pleeeeaaase let him go to the Western Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment