Thursday, April 17, 2014

And so it begins.

Last night, game 1, and anxious was the understatement of the year.  Is it so hard to whoop ass in the playoffs? Thankfully Fleury was OK- I know he wished he could take at least one of those goals back, but anyone who says they don't worry about Flower is lying. We're all scared out of our minds that he'll lose it. I wonder if the sports psychologist travels with the team? Let's consider getting him on the bus. We'll pay him in silver.

My husband has this plaid jacket that needs to be thrown out because half the arm is ripped off. He tends to keep clothes and shoes until I secretly "lose" them (ie: throw them out myself).



Well, last night he decided this jacket would now be be known as his "Boone Jenner." It made perfect sense to me (although this is a RED jacket, not a blue jacket... but it certainly fits the name "Boone.")

And will I ever grow up? Eveytime I heard the name "Tyutin," I giggled. (This also happens with Oduya).

One down, 3 (or 15, but let's not get ahead of ourselves) to go. Buckle up, baby. if last night's game shows us anything, it's going to be a bumpy ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment