Monday, April 21, 2014

Where have all the Penguins gone?

As I'm still trying to shake of the double overtime loss from Saturday, I can't help but wonder, where have all the Penguins gone? I mean, I see them on the ice, but they're mentally on another planet. Earth to Sid, Geno, Neal, Kuni- we're in the playoffs! They can't rely on the baby Penguins. How can they play so well in the first period and then lose Brian Gibbons and they fall apart? It makes me crazy.


 


Matty Niskanen has perhaps replaced Tanger as my d-man boyfriend. He's on his game, he's easy on the eyes, and he loves puppies.



We (I) need a win tonight. And not a scare the crap out of me "a win's a win" kind of win. A kick ass, make'em cry, 10 run rule kind of win. Let's make that happen, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment