Friday, March 28, 2014

If I blog, can we please win??

What is happening? Since when are we a team that loses three consecutive games? For the last few games, we've been one point away from clinching a playoff spot. I know we'll get there, but I'm growing impatient and after each agonizing loss (and as Boston increases their lead), I find myself feeling like this:

I understand that we're ridden with injuries, moreso than any other NHL team, but I'm starting to have little confidence when the majority of our players are on the ice. I keep hoping they'll prove me wrong, but it hasn't been happening. I'm not quite sure how we went into last night with the top powerplay in the league (I'm assuming that spot is gone due to last night's performance), but we don't look like a team who could make it through round 1.

I think back to this time last year. We didn't lose a single game in March, and now it seems we lose more than we win.

I haven't had time (nor do I have time right now) to post on here but I'm looking for anything that can turn this ship around.

No comments:

Post a Comment