Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Feeling some 617 love tonight.

FIRST. Before I attempt any witty hockey banter, I'm wishing for a Bruins win tonight. I think most of us are. I think they need it tonight. Friday night? Not so much. I'm truly loving the support I'm seeing from all the teams tonight. Boston Strong.
 
Now...I'm hoping for a win for US tonight. Four days between games is not acceptable. Nights without hockey have me in bed embarrassingly early. Also, I'm hoping that I don't have to hear Subban's name more than, let's say, ten times. Ten? I'm good. But the 11th time, I may lose it. I assume that's what other fans think about Sid- even my husband and I joke about it sometimes. We laugh that Sid could get praise from the announcers for cheering from the bench. But it's my captain, so I don't mind.

Alright, time to finally watch some hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment