Saturday, April 20, 2013

Clinched!

It feels pretty damn good to clinch the top spot in the east...even when you have to listen to the game partially on the radio and then watch it on DVR (damn you work responsibilities!) I will admit that watching it after the fact takes away all anxiety, although I still screamed when the Pens scored or Vokoun made an excellent save.

(Despite one asinine comment by a Bruins announcer),  I was once again impressed by the NHL, specifically the support toward the Boston community. Kunitz looks halfway cute here.

I know I shouldn't admit this, but I like Boston. It's funny that I've found them consistently intimidating despite our sweep. I wish them well in the playoffs, but if and when we wind up in a playoffs series against each other, all bets are off.

GO PENS!


No comments:

Post a Comment