Monday, May 12, 2014

UGH.

I am tired, feeling ill and cranky today, and that actually doesn't have to do anything with the Pens (although it certainly doesn't help). I didn't want to lose Friday's game 5, of course. But I also knew the Rangers wouldn't make it THAT easy to clinch a spot in the Eastern Conference finals. But pushing it to game 7?...frustrating and scary. I missed 2/3 of last night's game but my nephew had me checking the score here and there throughout Mother's Day dinner. I was OK with not watching the game because it relieved some of the anxiety, but I had unrealistically hoped I would get home last night and see enough of a lead that I could watch the third period stress-free. Not the case. We looked like we had plenty of chances but Henrik was on point and we just couldn't get it done. Anyway, it's do or die tomorrow night. I'm opting for DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment