Thursday, May 8, 2014

And...exhale.

I got a text from my best friend last night that someone she was having dinner with in the city suggested that they go to the Penguins game. Last minute. For free. I would have given my right arm to be there (although my cousin asked, "but what would you clap with?" Good point.). Well, slowly we are converting said best friend to a Penguins fan. I even dress her up when she comes to visit.


She lives in West Virginia now, so she basically has no choice, but I'd like to think I was the one to start the conversion to making her a better person. (And yes, she's drinking an Iron City).

So as I sat in my pajamas glued to NBC Sports, this was her view.


She said that every time the Penguins scores, MSG went quiet. I like that. She also got to see one of the best goals of the season.



The Rangers are 0-36 on the power play, but who's counting? I'm too busy staring at matching purple suits.


No comments:

Post a Comment