Friday, October 10, 2014

One down, 81 to go.

So, it's not secret that I was a maniac at 7pm last night, and no, it wasn't in the excited for game type of way. My TV was telling me that I wasn't subscribed to Center Ice, and I was frantically yelling back, "YES I AM!" Half hour later and hallway through the first period, I'm (rudely) told that no one is getting the HD channels (My bad, I didn't think to check the non-HD). So, NOT the way I thought I'd start the season, but I quickly cheered up when I watched us take an early lead against the Ducks. Did Fleury do some "Fleury things" that made me uncomfortable? Sure (one costing an avoidable goal), but overall I was impressed by what everyone brought to the ice. New additions stepped up to defend their teammates, players who haven't seen a regular season game in 10 months matched personal bests. I like Malkin on wing. I love the way Sutter has stepped up as a key player on this team. I also LOVE this and want to make it my weekend uniform (I also wouldn't mind if the man behind it hand-delivered it to me).



In short...I'm beyond excited to see what the Penguins can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment